The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs in ,
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Primary Focus Of Provider
Located in South Florida, The Watershed is an addiction treatment center where you can come to find recovery from devastating addictions and substance abuse. You may be visiting our site because of how the use of drugs and/or alcohol has impacted your life, and are in search of the treatment you need from a place you can trust. In whatever way the destructiveness of addiction has influenced your life, we want you to know that you can depend on The Watershed for help and healing.
The Watershed rehabilitation center has a proven system to ensure a successful recovery. With our various programs, our patients can find the path that works for them and effectively utilize the tools we give them to embrace a full, healthy and sober life.
- Medical Care
- Educational Services
- Career Development
Type Of Care
- Medical Detoxification
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient
- Halfway House
- Dual Diagnosis
- Women’s Program
- Men’s Program
- Young Adults
- Family Outreach
As one of the leading addiction treatment facilities in the country, we stick by our belief that alcohol and drug addiction is a disease that is possible to recover from. Throughout the treatment process, we are constantly evaluating and structuring each patients’ customized plan in a way that promotes positive outcomes. Our primary focus is on the restoration of the lives of patients and their families. We have seen thousands of people recover when they take advantage of our wealth of knowledge and expertise. We equip all of our patients with the tools to live their lives free of substance abuse. Take your life back and restore relationships.
The Watershed rehabilitation center can work with you to help you access your insurance coverage and make treatment affordable. Our addiction treatment services are covered by most health insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health (UHC UBH)
- Magellan Behavioral Health Care
- and many others (call us to verify)
The best way for you to find out about your benefits is to call us at 1-866-603-5357. *Unfortunately, The Watershed doesn’t participate with Medicare, Medicaid, or strict HMO’s that have no out-of-network coverage. The Watershed is not a participating provider in Aetna networks.
Patient To Staff Ratio
Average Length Of Stay (in days)
What Success Means To Us
At The Watershed, our passion is helping addicts and alcoholics recover from the grip of addiction. Our mission is to help you get clean and sober and stay that way. During your treatment, we promise to do all we can during your recovery process to maximize your potential for life-long happiness in sobriety. Your comfort, safety and privacy are of the utmost importance to us. We believe in treating every patient with dignity and respect. We make every effort to ensure that each of our patients’ needs are met in an atmosphere that promotes hope and support in recovery. We believe that addicts and alcoholics can and do recover from addiction!
Organization & Facilities
Number of Beds
Private Rooms Available
- Dr. Rasha Lawrence
- Dr. Peter Theodoropoulos
- Dr. Ernesto Tano
- Dr. Nabil Karroum
- Steve Demarco
- Dr. Rasha Lawrence
- Jennifer Tiech
- Diane Poehlman
- Rashida Ross
- Jackie Glass, LCSW
- Elaine Gintoli
- Dr. Mario Stefan
- Dr. Raymond Waters
- Christopher Crosby, CEO
- Patrick S. Kirse, CFO, COO
- Vanda Milman, PhD, LMHC
Provided During Treatment
- Medical Detoxification: An on-site medical detoxification program that works to rid the body of toxins that have built up over the duration of addiction. All patients will complete detox while under the care of professional medical staff 24/7. Our priority is providing a safe environment that seeks to end the physical dependency on drugs and alcohol.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: Patients can choose to carry out the entirety of their treatment while residing on The Watershed grounds. We highly recommend this option so that patients can take advantage of all the services that we have to offer to maximize the potential for safe and successful recovery.
- Residential Rehabilitation: Patients can utilize our comprehensive set of specialized services inside of a nurturing environment where addiction can be disbanded. Our fully licensed alcohol and drug rehabilitation facility can help you get sober and provide you with the skills you need to stay sober.
- Partial Hospitalization: When our patients are equipped with what they need to return to independent living, we provide them with on-going therapeutic support that helps continue recovery. Individuals can return to our facility for various counseling and therapy activities, as well as other community recovery groups and meetings.
- Intensive Outpatient: This program may be ideal for patients that have to work, go to school, or have other responsibilities that they have to attend to during the recovery process. Patients can take care of their responsibilities during the day, while residing at and taking part in therapy sessions at The Watershed for approximately 10 hours per week.
- Halfway House at The Watershed: The Watershed provides the option of living in apartments to further support continual care when the formal aspects of rehabilitation are complete. Recovering addicts can return to employment and family involvement while living in an environment that is conducive to a sober lifestyle.
- Dual Diagnosis: When a patient is diagnosed with a psychiatric disease or a psychological disorder, while also suffering with an alcohol or drug addiction, they will typically be provided with dual diagnosis treatment. This way, we can address all aspects of the diagnosis to ensure successful recovery.
- Women’s Program: Personalized treatment that focuses on psychotherapeutic and medical treatment to address the unique needs for women.
- Men’s Program: This is a gender specific program that helps men address all aspects of addiction recovery based on proven methods of medicine and psychotherapy.
- Young Adults: For individuals seeking addiction recovery between the ages of 18-30. We provide customized care for young adults to build a foundation for a sober lifestyle that will last.
- Professionals: Extraordinary care provided by highly skilled doctors who understand how to help patients get back into their professional careers free, from addiction.
- Family Outreach: Healing the family unit is of utmost importance to us at The Watershed. Through counseling and therapy, families of recovering addicts can learn about their loved ones addiction and mend the damage that has been done in relationships due to drug or alcohol abuse.
Men and women faced with addiction and alcoholism usually are quite intelligent and talented individuals. With our support and guidance at the Sober Living Halfway House, they are easily able to return to gainful employment, raise families and create great lives for themselves outside of drugs and alcohol.
The Watershed Residence halfway house is an integral part of our rehabilitation center’s successful continual care plan. Upon completion of residential treatment, it is highly recommended that an individual continue their recovery in a sober living community that helps addiction become a thing of the past.
The Watershed Residence provides a highly skilled and caring staff, as well as the safety, structure, knowledge and experience to help you gain a firm footing in recovery from drugs and alcohol. As an added benefit, sober living in a halfway house will introduce you to others in recovery that will become key voices of support in your journey to a healthy lifestyle.
At The Watershed, we recognize recovery is a life-long journey, and we maintain contact with our patients after their discharge through a variety of alumni participation and aftercare opportunities. Hundreds of our alumni remain involved in alumni activities even years after treatment, and they tell us that helping others is a richly rewarding part of their lives.
|Licensed By||Type Of License|
|State of Florida Department of Children and Families||Addiction & Substance Abuse Detoxification|
|The Joint Commission||Gold Seal|
The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs are “Gold Seal” accredited through The Joint Commission. The Watershed is licensed by The State of Florida (FL) Department of Children and Families to perform addiction and substance abuse detoxification for alcohol addiction, drug addiction, drug treatment, alcohol rehabilitation, and drug rehab levels of treatment with intensive inpatient residential drug and alcohol rehab, as well as prevention services.
ASAM: American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Core Goal: “To improve the care and treatment of people with the disease of addiction and advance the practice of Addiction Medicine.”
NAADAC: National Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors
Core Goal: “To lead, unify, and empower addiction focused professionals to achieve excellence through education, advocacy, knowledge, standards of practice, ethics, professional development and research.”
NAATP: National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
Core Goal: “To promote, assist and enhance the delivery of ethical, effective, research-based treatment for alcoholism and other drug addictions.”
NIDA: National Institute on Drug Abuse
Core Goal: “To lead the Nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.”
FL-DCF: Florida Department of Children and Families
Core Goal: “The development of a comprehensive system of prevention, emergency/detoxification, and treatment services for individuals and families at risk of or affected by substance abuse; to promote their safety, well-being, and self-sufficiency.”
FADAA: Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association
Core Goal: “To represent its members in advancing addiction treatment, prevention and research through public policy leadership, communications, professional development and quality member services.”
Inquiries About The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs
Oops! We could not locate your form.